Friday, November 11, 2011

Waiting Game

I'm really tempted to start calling up some of the people who haven't responded to my emails after a whole week. But then I remembered its Veteran's Day, and as city/county officials, these folks probably have the day off from work. I guess I'll wait until Monday before trying to get a hold of them on the phone.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but I always try my best to respond to emails within a couple of days. I understand and respect that the folks I'm contacting are busy people, but I assume that helping and interacting with concerned citizens is part of their job description. Even if they can't (or don't want to) help me, they could at least send a response acknowledging that they received my message.

1 comment:

  1. This is Lansing brother. Often good ideas languish until they die. This is a good fight though. Please don't stop! I support this movement!

    ReplyDelete