Friday, October 12, 2012

Stay Tuned!

So I heard back from one of my contact people and...the next step is to get some letters sent out to county commissioners.

BUT FIRST, I'd like any interested parties to read the information packet that was previously presented to the Ingham County Animal Control Advisory Board. I'll try to send out the info packet to those of you I know of soon (and I'll try to figure out how to upload the PDF to this blog). The info packet will hopefully give you an idea of what the main issues/concerns are about legalizing goats in any municipality.

What I'll then ask you to do is write a letter (preferably a real letter, not an email) to the county commissioner for your district (I'll show you how to figure out who this is) showing your interest in legalizing goats in Ingham County.

It would also be great if you could attend the next Advisory Board meeting which I believe is Monday November 26th (in the evening).

Stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment